Roy Tang

Programmer, engineer, scientist, critic, gamer, dreamer, and kid-at-heart.

Blog Notes Photos Links Archives About

Don’t worry about it, this is what happens to 90% of steam-using redditors after the steam sales. The other 10% already own all the steam games.

Posted by under notes at #Steam
Also on: reddit / 0