#WandaVision spoiler-free review:
- Overall, I really liked it, and I think they did well with the one-episode-per-week format. The show certainly would not have been this hyped if it all came in one drop
- Really difficult to not spoil. If you have somehow avoid being spoiled by the internet until it all dropped, good for you!
- A very emotional story of Wanda dealing with the aftermath of Infinity War/Endgame
- good usage of the sitcom tropes
- fantastic performance by Elisabeth Olsen
- lots of fan service for comic book fans to dig into. Maybe too much even; don’t overthink or overhype it to yourself
- most of the episodes have something like 5-6 minutes of credits. Episodes 7 and 8 have a mid-credits scene. Episode 9 has both mid and post credits.
Looking forward to Falcon and Winter Soldier next!