Programmer, engineer, scientist, critic, gamer, dreamer, and kid-at-heart.
- I liked this movie, it had good heart, fun kid-friendly humor, and a strong message about family
- basically the story of a kid with a messed up life being stupid and trying to be better
- john glover is here! does he now hold the record for portraying the most number of parents of bald supervillains? that’s not a spoiler right?
- this movie is kid-friendly, aside from the violence and the occasional swear word
- there is a mid credits scene and the post credits scene. one is sillier than the other